Open to male and female adult teams, the Futsal Cup provides players aged 16 and over with the opportunity to take part in a national competition, which starts with a regional stage featuring grassroots teams.
The winners of these regional events then enter a draw with teams from The FA National Futsal League, meaning they may get the opportunity to test themselves against some of the country’s top Futsal teams from divisions one and two before the Super League teams join at the final-16 stage.
Last season proved that Futsal Cup dreams can come true, as Grimsby Town FC Futsal became the talk of the competition when they drew Super League giants London Helvecia in the semi-finals. The Mariners had fought their way from the regional stage, knocking out Sussex and Newcastle on the way, with both of these teams having just won their national league divisions to gain promotion into the Super League for the 2018-19 season.
• Players must be aged 16 years or older to be eligible to take part in the competition.
• This season the competition is open application and your team can reserve your place by submitting the entry form along with the £30 entry fee.
• Your entry into your regional event will be confirmed by email.
To enter the FA Futsal Cup 2018-19 please complete the form and return by:
• Men’s Competition - Thursday 25th October 2018
• Womens Competition - Friday 14th December 2018
*Please note spaces in each region will be limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis. Your entry will not be accepted until your £30 entry fee is paid
South West Regional Finals Dates (for team entries from Devon):
• Mens’ – Saturday 3rd November 2018 @ Paignton Academy
• Womens’ – Saturday 12th January 2019 @ Paignton Academy
For more information about your team entry (Devon clubs), please contact Howard Shaddick - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07585403993
Or, alternatively download the entry form by clicking below:
fa futsal cup 2018 - entry form