FA Disability Cup
Your moment for name in lights
EMPOWERING disability footballers
THE FA DISABILITY CUP RAN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE 2015-16 SEASON
The Finals, a number of impairment-specific partner competitions, are held annually in May at St. George’s Park.
It is our ambition that The FA Disability Cup Finals day will become a key date in the football calendar, with St. George’s Park providing a world-class backdrop for the culmination of each partner competition’s cup final.
2016-17 saw St. George’s Park host five cup finals on Saturday 6 May:
- Amputee cup final (adult male) in partnership with England Amputee Football Association
- Blind cup final (adult male) in partnership with the National Blind Football League
- Cerebral palsy cup final (adult male) in partnership with CP Sport
- Deaf cup final (U18 female) in partnership with English Schools Football Association
- Powerchair cup final (adult mixed-gender) in partnership with the Wheelchair Football Association
The FA Disability Cup ensures that players within impairment-specific football have a national FA competition which they can take part in with dreams of reaching St. George’s Park for finals day.
It is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the players, coaches and volunteers involved in our partner competitions, and provides a platform for raising awareness of the opportunities that exist for everyone within disability football.
Register your interest and sign-up in the link below: