As part of our strategy for football in Devon, we have committed to reinvesting £240,000 back into the game over three years. To honour this commitment, we are delighted to officially launch our new Devon County FA Community Fund which will provide financial support to clubs within the Devon FA Player Membership Scheme to enhance their facilities, create new opportunities and raise standards.
The Fund is replacing the previously successful Devon FA DIY Programme, which invested £120,000 for clubs to improve their grounds.
Following feedback from clubs in Devon, we have developed this new scheme to ensure every club in the county can apply for a form of support for their club. The Devon FA Community Fund will look to invest £40,000 during 2022 across eight areas:
- Materials for work to take place on improving your grounds, changing rooms or pavilions,
- Storage units or containers
- Partnership funding towards applications to the Football Foundation for replacement or new goal posts
- Partnership funding towards Pitch Maintenance Equipment
- Line Marking Equipment
- New female or disability teams for existing affiliated clubs
- New male teams for the 2022 – 23 season for existing affiliated clubs
- Respect package for grounds
To support clubs with an application we have created a new guide for the fund which can be found below. You will find the online application form within the guide. As we have a limited fund for this window we will be allocating funding on a first come first serve basis.
Please note that applications will only be reviewed when all information has been received. Please ensure you complete the application in full and provide all requested documents.
If you have any queries regarding the Devon FA Community Fund please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
DEVON COUNTY FA COMMUNITY FUND - GUIDE