The Corner Flag Bar at Coach Road has had Sky Sports installed in its premises for a while now, and could certainly share with clubs the benefits is has achieved.
Sky Sports are the largest broadcaster of football in the U.K and are now showing more live games than ever before.
For the 2019-2020 season they will be broadcasting:
- 128 Live Premier League games in total, including 32 games on Saturday at 5:30pm, and a further 8 games on Saturday night at 7:45pm
- 32 games on Sunday at 2pm
- 32 games on Sunday at 4:30pm
- 24 games on either a Friday evening or Monday evening (both at 8pm)
- 138 Live EFL games (Championship, League 1 & League 2)
- Carabao Cup Fixtures
We have worked closely with our local area representative, James Gibbs, who is happy to help. If you would like more details or want to talk in more depth about the possibility of getting Sky Sports at your club, you can contact James:
James Gibbs – Business Development Executive at Sky
Telephone – 07583 160334
Email – email@example.com
For more information, you can see the below PDF file which shows an in depth guide of what Sky Sports can offer your club.
Sky 2019 PDF