New FA Elevens - #DevonXIevens
New FA Elevens adult football leagues are to be launched across Devon, offering the chance for adult teams to play 11-aside football on 3G's, under the floodlights.
Games will be 50 minutes long and played fortnightly on brand new Football Foundations 3G's on floodlit artificial playing surface, with Devon FA referees supplied for all fixtures.
The leagues are open to Adult Male teams (ages 16+).
Howard Shaddick, adult football development officer at Devon FA, said: “With the support of The FA Elevens Programme, we are offering players who may struggle to commit to regular matches due to work, family or other social reasons, the chance to still enjoy a full-sided format of football.
“We know there are also players who have signed on and are part of large squads but rarely play and this format allows the flexibility and freedom to keep playing and stay active.
“If you like the idea of playing 11-a-side football again on one of the best surfaces in the county on an accessible basis, then please get in touch.”
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01626 325913.
Elevens is an alternative way to play 11-a-side that can fit around your lifestyle!
sign up your team here
We have created #DevonXIevens to make 11-a-side more accessible for all players.
Take a look below to see what it's all about...
What are the benefits of playing #DevonXIevens?
January 2019 offer to new teams:
- £50 Match Fees
- FREE Registration
- Discounted Nike Shirt Offer
- High quality 3G pitches - NO rained off matches and muddy pitches!
- One match every 2 weeks - NO need to have to commit every week!
- FA qualified referees guaranteed for every fixture - NO arranging referees or turning up without one!
- 50 minute matches - Doesn't take up your full day!
- Reduced admin and paper work - Affiliation and insurance done through the league!
- Unlimited squad size and rolling substitutions - Sign players on the day and open to all abilities!
- Discipline managed by Devon FA - Safe and enjoyable environment to play!
Who is #DevonXIevens for?
- All ages from 16 to vets and ALL abilities!
- Clubs who would like to use competitive football as training
- Teams that have folded but are looking to re-establish themselves
- Clubs who would like to develop a new team but don't have enough players to commit to playing weekend football.
- Teams struggling to play weekend football
- Clubs looking to recruit new players/teams
- Coaches and parents of junior football teams
- Individuals who can no longer play weekend football due to work/family commitments
Where can you play #DevonXIevens?
- Manadon Community Sports Hub
- South Devon College Sports Centre