Devon's 2017 Festival of Football will commence Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th August at County HQ
Powered by Pro Direct
The county’s 2017 Festival of Football hosted by Devon FA and powered by Pro Direct takes place Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th August. The annual festival sees Under 9, Under 10, Under 11 and Under 12 teams compete in 7-a-side and 9-a-side tournaments respectively.
This annual festival showcases and celebrates all the great youth football that takes place across Devon each season.
- Saturday 26th August (9v9) – Under 11’s (10am-1pm) & Under 12’s (1pm-4pm)
- Sunday 27th August (7v7) – Under 9’s (10am-1pm) & Under 10’s (1pm-4pm)
- Main Pitch, Devon FA HQ, Coach Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 1EJ
Over the course of the weekend we will be raising money for Devon FA’s Brand New Charity Partner for 2017/18. There will be a £1 entry fee for all adult spectators – the entirety of this fee will go straight to the Charity. We will also be running a 50/50 draw on each day where 50% of the proceeds will go to the winner, 25% will go to the Devon FA and 25% will go to the Charity. There will also be collection pots around on the day and any further donations will be much appreciated.
The Cornerflag Bar will be open on both days and will be serving hot food & drinks.
The weekend promises to be exciting, action packed and will be a great way for teams to kick start their season ahead of the opening weekend.
We look forward to welcoming everybody to Coach Road over the course of the two days and hope that everybody enjoys the event.
TO ENTER PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SHORT SURVEY
(Link to survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DevonFAFestivalOfFootball2017 )
Age groups based on 2017/18 season
• U9's & U10's - maximum 16 teams per age group
• U11's & U12's - maximum 9 teams per age group
• Places to be allocated on a first come, first serve basis
• We will allow ONE ENTRY PER AFFILIATED TEAM, PER AGE GROUP only
• There is NO ENTRY FEE; however any team that fails to attend or cancels after Friday 18th August 2017 will be CHARGED £20.
• Through our partnership with Pro Direct, teams will have the chance to receive a variety of prizes over the course of the event, including tournament winners
• There will be a RESPECT award in each age group for the team with the highest RESPECT score
• In addition to the feature tournament, there will be a range of other activities available to all to take part in, including Pro-Direct’s target speed goal, as part of annual Community Football Day
This will be a brilliant opportunity for the players to play on the main pitch at Devon FA’s headquarters at Coach Road and also for teams to kick start their season ahead of the opening weekend.
To register your interest in this event, please contact:
Matt Cory – Email: email@example.com